WiFi Warden apk latest version download for Android? Here I have uploaded the WiFi Warden for Android Android 4.1+ and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. WiFi Warden (com.xti.wifiwarden) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
This is the newest and latest version of official WiFi Warden apk uploaded from Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 4.1+ Android versions.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for WiFi Warden Apk 2.5.5 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 2.5.5 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
WiFi Warden for Android
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Increase your security
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS and passphrase
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ View the information of devices connected to your network (Include Name, MAC address, Vendor, IP)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ Create strong passwords
By analyzing Wi-Fi networks, you will be able to:
✔️ See all the information that can be found on the WiFi networks around you, including SSID, BSSID, Channel number, Channel bandwidth, The router manufacturer, Encryption, Security, Distance, etc.
✔️ Find a less crowded channel to increase the signal quality of your wireless router.
Do I need to root my device?
🔷 To connect using WPS: If you are using Android 5 to 8, you do not need to root your device. But your phone must be rooted on Android 9, Android 4.4 and earlier versions.
* Because of the new limitations of Android 9, your device must be rooted to connect using WPS. Please note that root method does not work on some devices.
🔷 To view WiFi passwords: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* Connection using WPS doesn’t work on all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it’s the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the Wi-Fi.
* To connect with WPS, the AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information at: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please don’t ask me to add more WPS PINs. If I find a new WPS PIN, I will put it in the future versions. if your router PIN is not available in the app, just look for it on your product label.
* To see the channel bandwidth, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher version.
* Currently increased security guidelines only available for Asus, TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel routers.
* It’s better to use root method for testing null PIN.
* Distance to the router is calculated based on a free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
* In-app purchases are only for removing ads. The app does not sell anything. All features are available free of charge.
* Connection using WPS PIN without root access does not work on some LG and Huawei devices. It’s a problem related to LG and Huawei software, not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, please look for the information on the internet or contact me.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) have been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure you know how the app works. V 2.5.5:
* Dependencies updated
* Updated PINs & OUI database
* Fixed minor issues
* Please Note: Because of the new limitations of Android 9, You can no longer connect using WPS with no-root method.
Also root-method may not work on some devices.
This restriction has been applied by Google and nothing can be done about it.
WiFi Warden Apk Download
For those of you who are interested in this app and want to try it out, I am here to help. You will find the latest version link for WiFi Warden download in this section. While you can find different download links for this app, most of them are outdated.
If you are on an older version of the app in your Android device, it might not work every time. Therefore, I will recommend you download it via below direct link. So, if you want to try out the app on your device, you can click on the below button. Doing so will download the APK file of the WiFi Warden app on your device.
How to Install WiFi Warden on Android?
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from the third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.)
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
As it is an open-source app, you can download WiFi Warden Apk for free. Well, It is going to take your WiFi Warden experience to a whole new level. It has a bunch of ultra-cool features.
Hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon.