|App Name||Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ v5.2.0|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.3 ( 644017 )|
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk 2021 Download for Android, PC Windows, iPhone: This is the newly updated (V5.2.0) app from Google Play. If anyone wants to get this, so they can directly download the original Apk Latest Version file from this page by clicking the download link. This is the updated latest version of Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ (com.instantbits.cast.webvideo) and we providing you the safe direct download link.
If you need Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk (V5.2.0) latest version for Android, then we are always ready to provide you the official file. In fact, today we going to share Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ 5.2.0 for Android. If your phone runs with at least Android 5.0+ Android version, so you can download this app and install it on your Phone.
It is very easy to download and install this apk file on your mobile phone. You can download the app using your favorite browser (Chrome, Opera, UC Browser, and others) and click on the downloaded app to install it on your phone. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk is the property and trademark of the developer. You could visit the developer website from the above section to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
Web Video Caster® allows you to watch on your TV videos from your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, live streams of news, sports, and IPTV. It also lets you cast local videos stored on your phone. Photos and audio files are also supported. Subtitles are detected on the web page, you can also use your own subtitles, or you can use the integrated search of OpenSubtitles.org.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• DLNA receivers.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others*.
• PlayStation 4 – by using its web browser.
• Most web browsers by visiting http://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set top boxes).
• And more.
*If you experience compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format, where supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• Live news and sports.
• Any HTML5 videos*.
• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Cast™ does not perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1.- Browse the web or the local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast to your tv.
2.- If the video or audio is on a website, try to play the video inside the web page. If it is a photo, you can long press on it to cast it.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to cast the video, music, or picture.
• No in-app advertising.
• Home page setting.
• Video history.
• Homescreen shortcut.
• Most visited site.
**This functionality does not apply universally to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations we are aware of and want you to know about up front.
• We are in no way associated with any web media providers and we do not have control over the content they provide.
• The app does not support tab casting, like the Chromecast extension for the PC web browser.
• We cannot do anything to fix issues that arise on the server side (media content provider) such as failure to play or buffering, which is especially common during heavy load times and weekends.
• Refunds are only issued within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number in text, not a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first with any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will respond and address your concerns promptly. Contact us through our user community https://wvc.page.link/c or https://wvc.page.link/f our website contact form.
• Phone state – To allow the pausing of videos on incoming phone calls.
• Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for the browser.
• Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) – Required for the download functionality.
• In-app purchases – For premium version.
• Wake-lock – To keep phone awake while routing videos through phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.
• Accounts/Identity – Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).
• Location – This is only requested on devices with Android 6+ so the user gets a chance to decide and it is only requested when the website you are browsing wants to know your location. You can always say deny it, it will not affect anything other than that website.
Fix for live streams and other m3u8 videos that got slower and slower with time.
For those of you who are interested in this app and want to try it out, I am here to help. You will find the latest version link for Counter Terrorist Shoot download in this section.
While you can find different download links for this app, most of them are outdated. If you are on an older version of the app on your Android device, it might not work every time.
Therefore, we will recommend you download it via the below direct link. So, if you want to try out the app on your device, you can click on the below button. Doing so will download the APK file of the Counter Terrorist Shoot app on your device.
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.instantbits.cast.webvideo
Like the installation of all the App, Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk has similar steps for installation, let’s go through them. Firstly you have to “enable the unknown sources” as this is a third-party application.
Enabling it is simple you will have to go to the phone “settings”. Then tap on “Security” and now tap on the unknown sources to allow it.
This application works on both rooted and non-rooted Android phones. Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk works mostly on Android devices so if you have iPhone, Windows Phone, PC, Mac OS, or Blackberry phones you might have better luck using it.
Step-1: Download the Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ from the above links. I have given a Direct Download Link of the official app with the Latest Version.
Step-2: Now just you need to install it as you do with other apps. You can open your phone’s file explorer and locate the application. Or else you can download ES File Explorer Apk and use it. It is available on Google play store.
Step-3: Once you see the Apk file on the screen just tap on it, then click on the install button at the bottom. The installation process might take a few seconds. After that, it will display that the app has been installed.
So these are the steps that you have to follow to install the APK.
However, while installing the APK, the phone might block the process. But not to worry, tap on the Allow button to continue with the installation process.
Well, that’s was all about Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+ Apk download, the installation process for Android Smart Phone. To stay updated, you should download the new version of Web Video Cast | Browser to TV/Chromecast/Roku/+.
We have inserted the official Download Link For everyone. And everyone can download this app for free. If you have any questions, so feel free to comment below. We will reply to you soon! Thank you very much for using ApkSan.Com.
Copyright© 2021 ApkSan.Com