Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk latest version download for Android? Here I have uploaded the Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android Android 2.1+ and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. Poweramp Music Player (Trial) (com.maxmpz.audioplayer) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
This is the newest and latest version of official Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk uploaded from Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 2.1+ Android versions.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial)
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for Poweramp Music Player (Trial) Apk 2.0.10-build-860589-x86-play without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 2.0.10-build-860589-x86-play is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) for Android
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– ultra fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. For really deep basses over bluetooth, disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Developer options (or device Sounds settings, depending on device/Android). • 64-bit build Updated codecs/resamplers. Added als, mlp, dst, mpegts, truehd support
• Hi-Res support for Snapdragon based OPPOs @ Oreo
• Hi-Res support for OnePlus 7 Pro (requires Dolby Atmos set to None)
• zoom levels for Search
• new Album Artist Label for Album Artist Tracks option
• Start at Library option now modifies Back action to return to the current list
• Manual Track Change Fading – No fading now doesn’t do any fade at all
• improved remote control/keyboard/mouse support
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) Apk Download
For those of you who are interested in this app and want to try it out, I am here to help. You will find the latest version link for Poweramp Music Player (Trial) download in this section. While you can find different download links for this app, most of them are outdated.
If you are on an older version of the app in your Android device, it might not work every time. Therefore, I will recommend you download it via below direct link. So, if you want to try out the app on your device, you can click on the below button. Doing so will download the APK file of the Poweramp Music Player (Trial) app on your device.
How to Install Poweramp Music Player (Trial) on Android?
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from the third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.)
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
As it is an open-source app, you can download Poweramp Music Player (Trial) Apk for free. Well, It is going to take your Poweramp Music Player (Trial) experience to a whole new level. It has a bunch of ultra-cool features.
Hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon.