|Get it On|
|Rating||8.5 ( 245804 )|
Learning to code has never been so easy!
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or even become a developer. With Mimo, you can learn the skill of the century, a few minutes at a time.
And even if you know nothing about coding and you’re baffled by spreadsheets, but want to level up your skills and become open to all the opportunities available to those who are fluent in computer programming languages, Mimo is a great way to get introduced to the world of coding. Install Mimo and get on a plan of coding lessons that will fit into your day.
Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as intuitive and easy as possible.
• Solve bite-size programming exercises that fit into your daily routine
• Run code and build real-world projects on the go
• Learn programming at your own pace
• Practice with coding challenges
• Build a portfolio of real-world projects
• Get a certificate to showcase your coding skills
• Join a community of millions of coders
Mimo offers a variety of professionally designed curricula to help you learn the most popular programming languages and reach your coding goals.
• Start the Python path and begin your coding journey with an in-demand and all-purpose language. Learn Python with 2,600+ bite-size exercises, 53+ Concepts, and 32+ Projects that will unlock as you keep expanding your skills.
• With the SQL curriculum, you’ll dive into data science and learn to analyze data with SQL, and even learn how Google and Netflix use big data to recommend websites or movies.
Mimo’s interactive curriculum and bite-sized coding lessons make it possible to learn to code at your own pace: coding tutorials and challenges are there for you to discover and learn more, whenever you have a few minutes.
You can write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are, compete with Mimo’s coding community, solve coding challenges, learn multiple programming languages, and do much more at your own pace!
TechCrunch and The New York Times agree that, with Mimo, everyone can learn to code:
• “This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime.” – TechCrunch
• “The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day.” – The New York Times
We will be happy to guide you along your personalized coding journey if you join millions of coders who are already learning programming and data science with Mimo’s courses.
You can code, too!
Supercharge your coding speed with our brand new React Playgrounds. Use React to instantaneously create responsive UI components for your websites. Happy coding!
Unfortunately, if you get any problem with this download link then write a comment below. We will update the link as soon as possible. And our team will keep adding the new version official download link. Don’t forget to come back for downloading the new version.
Google Play Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getmimo
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow the steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from a third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find the “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install it anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on the “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
We hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon. Thanks for visiting ApkSan.Com.
Copyright© 2021 ApkSan.Com