|App Name||Keep My Notes - Notepad, Memo and Checklist v1.80.93|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.4 ( 358202 )|
Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Apk latest version download for Android. Here we have uploaded the Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist for Android Android 4.0+ version. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist (org.whiteglow.keepmynotes) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
Here we are going to provide Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Apk New Version for Android. This is the newest and latest version of the official Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist uploaded from the Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 4.0+ Android version.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide an official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Apk 1.80.93 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist 1.80.93 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
Easy & simple notepad that you can use for quick note taking or as a private notebook.
* Offline notepad that you can use to write on all the notes to remember without the need for internet connection.
* Checklist for things that need to be done and lists.
* Notepad with password. You can make all your notes password protected.
* Memo alarm reminders for your checklist notes. The notepad alarms of the reminders can be repeated daily, monthly or yearly.
* Write notes with finger (handwritten note taking & drawings).
* Take audio notes using the voice recording notepad.
* You can set private note locks for specific notes or checklists without having to lock the entire app.
* Share your recorded notes with other apps.
* Spell check text of your notes.
* Wordpad styles : bold, italic, underline, strikethrough and highlight options.
* Sticky note widget (notes for home screen).
* Speech to text notes using android voice recognition.
* Picture attachments for notes.
* Notepad with no lines (no lines under the text of your note).
* Light theme and dark theme. Choose the theme you are most comfortable with when writing notes.
* Adjust the text font color used for writing notes.
* Control the text size used when writing notes.
* Offline backup and restore of all your recorded notes.
* Lite notepad app that opens and loads quickly.
* Can be used in portrait mode for android phones and landscape mode for android tablets.
* Free notepad.
Check the frequently asked question section on the website before asking questions:
Support page for ‘Keep My Notes’ : http://www.kitetech.co/keepmynotes#support
Well, from this segment you can complete the Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist download for free. You don’t need to root your Android phone for Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Apk. I have provided the fastest download links below. If you are facing issues with download then leave a comment below.
Unfortunately, if you get any problem with this download link then write a comment below. We will update the link as soon as possible. And our team will keep adding the new version official download link. Don’t forget to come back for downloading the new version.
Google Play Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.whiteglow.keepmynotes
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow the steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from a third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find the “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install it anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on the “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
As it is an open-source app, you can download Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist Apk for free. Well, It is going to take your Keep My Notes – Notepad, Memo and Checklist experience to a whole new level. It has a bunch of ultra-cool features.
We hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon. Thanks for visiting ApkSan.Com.
Copyright© 2021 ApkSan.Com