File Manager apk latest version download for Android? Here I have uploaded the File Manager for Android Android 4.0.3+ and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. File Manager (com.alphainventor.filemanager) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
This is the newest and latest version of official File Manager apk uploaded from Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 4.0.3+ Android versions.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for File Manager Apk 2.2.7 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 2.2.7 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
File Manager for Android
File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager +.
It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance. 2.2.7
– Bug fixes and improvements
– We have changed the way to open files according to Google’s policy. If you have a problem, you need to use compatibility mode. (Settings -> Default Apps -> Compatibility mode)
– SFTP : SSH key authentication
– Music player supports repeat, shuffle and network files
File Manager Apk Download
For those of you who are interested in this app and want to try it out, I am here to help. You will find the latest version link for File Manager download in this section. While you can find different download links for this app, most of them are outdated.
If you are on an older version of the app in your Android device, it might not work every time. Therefore, I will recommend you download it via below direct link. So, if you want to try out the app on your device, you can click on the below button. Doing so will download the APK file of the File Manager app on your device.
How to Install File Manager on Android?
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from the third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.)
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
As it is an open-source app, you can download File Manager Apk for free. Well, It is going to take your File Manager experience to a whole new level. It has a bunch of ultra-cool features.
Hope you like the post, share it with your friends and family, they will also found it useful. Still, want to ask anything? Leave your precious feedback below in the comments box. I will get back to you soon.