Are you looking PDF Reader apk for Android? Well, if yes then you are at the right place. Because today I am going to share PDF Reader 6.4 for you. Here I have uploaded the PDF Reader for Android Android 4.0+ and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. PDF Reader (pdf.reader) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
This is the newest and latest version of official PDF Reader apk uploaded from Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 4.0+ Android versions.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for PDF Reader Apk 6.4 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 6.4 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
PDF Reader for Android
PDF Reader is one of the best reading tools. It can help you to easily manage, and open all the ebooks on your phone.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus – starting with version 2.0 – EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) – useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or “sliding page” animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) – start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop – tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
PDF Reader Apk Download
After you enable the installation of APK files on your Android, you can proceed further. After this, you have to download the latest version of APK for Blackmart. This APK file will allow us to install the PDF Reader app store in Android.
You can click on the below button to complete the Blackmart download process and then install it on your Android device. The best part about this download link is that you can get PDF Reader Apk for entirely free.
How to Install PDF Reader on Android?
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from the third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.)
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
Well, that’s was all about PDF Reader Apk download, the installation process for Android Smart Phone, PC and Mac. To stay updated, you should download the new version of PDF Reader. We have inserted the official Download Link For everyone. And everyone can download this app for free. If you have any question, so feel free to comment below. We will reply to you soon!