Are you looking Open Camera apk for Android? Well, if yes then you are at the right place. Because today I am going to share Open Camera 1.46 for you. Here I have uploaded the Open Camera for Android Android 4.0.3+ and up. If your phone meets the minimum requirements, so you can directly download this game from our website. Open Camera (net.sourceforge.opencamera) is listed in the Google Play store officially.
This is the newest and latest version of official Open Camera apk uploaded from Google Play Store. We have included the direct download link in the above section. It’s very easy to download and install this game on your Android that’s run minimum Android 4.0.3+ Android versions.
Download the app from the above download link using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Do not forget to allow app installation from unknown sources. We provide official direct download link with hight speed download. Please be aware that we only share the original, free and pure apk installer file for Open Camera Apk 1.46 without any modifications.
All the apps & games included here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. 1.46 is the property and trademark from the developer listed in the above section. You could visit the developer Team official website to know more about the company/developer who developed this.
Open Camera for Android
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibanding.
* Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time lapse).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Configurable user interface.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance (with optional focus assist); manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes for better quality photos.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Support for Mi Band 2 & Amazfit Selfie.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ). Open Camera now requests Bluetooth permission, due to support for Kraken Smart Housing (thanks to Edouard Lafargue).
New features: histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking (Camera2 API only). Some devices now support RAW for expo/focus bracketing. New Photo settings/”Use addresses” for photostamp. Improved DRO for some scenes.
More on-screen icons. Support for bluetooth/USB keyboards.
Moved some settings under “On screen GUI” to new “Camera preview”.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Open Camera Apk Download
After you enable the installation of APK files on your Android, you can proceed further. After this, you have to download the latest version of APK for Blackmart. This APK file will allow us to install the Open Camera app store in Android.
You can click on the below button to complete the Blackmart download process and then install it on your Android device. The best part about this download link is that you can get Open Camera Apk for entirely free.
How to Install Open Camera on Android?
You just need an Android Smartphone with little space on your Phone Memory or SD Card. It won’t require superuser access for installing it on your smartphone. Once you are ready, you can simply follow steps and install it on your phone.
Step-1: First of all, you have to enable settings to install the application from the third party. For this, you have to follow these simple steps. Simply go to the setting page on your Android device. Now scroll down and navigate for the security and tap on it.
Step-2: Then go to settings then find “unknown sources” tab and enable it. In some devices, it is located in privacy settings, while in others it is available in fingerprint settings.
Step-3: Once the download is complete, you have to locate the downloaded file on your smartphone. You can open your SD Card using ES File Explorer Apk.
Step-4: Once you have found the file, tap on it. Now the installation process for the application will start. If your phone is showing any warning just ignore it and install anyway.
Step-5: After that, you will get to see an Install button. Simply tap on the “Install” option. (Now your smartphone will take a few moments to install the application.)
Step-6: Once the app is installed, you will see an Open button. Tap on “Open” button, and you are all set to use the application. If the installation process giving any error just let me know in the comment section. I will help you with the installation.
Well, that’s was all about Open Camera Apk download, the installation process for Android Smart Phone, PC and Mac. To stay updated, you should download the new version of Open Camera. We have inserted the official Download Link For everyone. And everyone can download this app for free. If you have any question, so feel free to comment below. We will reply to you soon!